Rise Lease. pledges to comply with the following in relation to the handling of customers’ personal information.
1. Purpose of using personal information
Rise Lease. shall only use information provided by individual customers, including their name, address, telephone number and gender (hereinafter “Personal Information”) for the purpose of providing information on products and services relevant to the customer, and information in formats such as company magazines or email newsletters. Personal Information shall not be used for any other purpose without the customer’s consent.
2. Provision of personal information to third parties
Rise Lease. shall not provide Personal Information in its possession to any third party, or outsource handling of such information, except in the following circumstances.
(1) If the customer has given their prior consent
(2) If handling of Personal Information is required to be outsourced to a service provider in order to fulfill the purpose indicated to the customer
(3) If provision of information is required by law
(4) If providing information via the Real Estate Information Network System (if obliged to provide personsengaged in the building lots and buildings
transaction business with notification of registration or contracts with the Real Estate Information Network System, in accordance with the
Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Act)
(5) If providing information to a contracting party, or prospective contracting party
(6) If providing information to other personsengaged in the building lots and buildings transaction business
(7) If providing information to an operator or real estate trade organization in order to post advertisements online
3. Disclosure of personal information, etc.
If requested to disclose, alter or delete Personal Information, Rise Lease. shall immediately confirm the details with the relevant customer and proceed as instructed.
My Square building8F 2-10-3, Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Person in charge: James Yamaguchi